With deep cleansing facial we can have a healthier and more clear skin. We do a gentle exfoliation, extract the excess sebum using steam and an ultrasonic spatula, we use high frequency for its antiseptic and nourishing effects on the skin, massage the skin with vitamin A and at the end we use LED phototherapy, whilst we can also add a peel off mask for a complete deep cleansing treatment.
A deep cleansing facial is a treatment that all skin types can benefit from, at different intervals for each complexion. With a cleansing treatment we achieve skin decongestion, improve skin absorption, and also have a brighter and healthier skin.
What is the recovery time?
A deep cleaning treatment takes 75-90 minutes. It’s a painless, multi-step treatment with no downtime, as with the use of LED light therapy and a soothing mask of our choice at the end of the treatment redness and any irritation subsides, leaving the skin healthy and glowing.
- The appearance of dull skin is improved
- Blackheads and dead skin cells are removed
- Promotes a healthier and brighter complexion
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin
- Atmospheric pollutants and excess sebum are removed from the skin pores
Deep cleansing treatment
The cleansing treatment consists of the following steps:
- The skin is cleansed and exfoliated with a product with granules or enzymes depending on the type of skin.
- Steam is used to open up the pores for deeper cleansing of the skin and to also soften the blackheads, making the process of removing them easier. The combination of warm steam and increased sweating also dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation for skin nourishment and better oxygenation.
- An ultrasonic spatula is used to remove dead skin cells and then sebum is extracted where necessary using also an extraction tool in some areas for a better treatment result.
- High frequency is used for its antiseptic properties and also improves circulation and nourishes the skin.
- Facial massage with vitamin A oil and phototherapy with LED light soothes the skin, improves circulation and promotes collagen production. We can also add a peel off mask depending on the type and needs of your skin.