PRP treatment is blood plasma containing a high concentration of platelets. It is considered the most biocompatible treatment. Furthermore it lasts more than any other conventional mesotherapy. PRP contains extremely useful growth factors. Platelets under certain conditions release proteins (growth factors) associated with healing and skin regeneration.
Ten (10) Autologous Growth Factors ( PDGF , TGF -beta, FGFs , IGF -1, IGF -2, VEGF , EGF , IL -8, CTGF , KGF ) have been found, which can trigger and accelerate the rehabilitation-healing mechanism to regenerate skin. It has been shown that autologous growth factors derived from platelets causing collagen production and formation of new capillary blood vessels.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Increases cell metabolism
- Improves face/ neck/ décolleté skin lines and fine wrinkles
- Activates hydration
- Corrects dark under-eye circles
- Improves overall skin texture and tone
- Helps in some types of alopecia or general hair thinning
- Treats skin sagging
- Offers faster healing fpllowing cosmetic treatments
When to repeat the treatment?
- In 6 months
- In which areas?
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Thrombosis history
- Chronic liver disease
Are there any side effects?
Well-tolerated treatment with autologous material without any allergic reactions, apart from some redness or bruising retreating within 24 hours.