At our clinic, in the center of Thessaloniki, we are pleased to introduce the new LaseMd by Lutronic and offer you the latest anti-aging technology, i.e. by Fractional Laser treatment. This new treatment makes use of the thulium fractional laser delivering a thermal damage pattern in vertical, microfractional columns, ensuring immediate return to everyday activities along with a noticeable improvement in skin tone of firmness.
LaseMD is an advanced medical laser that raises standards in anti-aging treatments.
The normal aging process causes many skin changes such as thinning and sagging. Also, chronic sun exposure, skin lesions such as melasma or sunspots are created, the treatment of which with cosmetic creams or pharmaceutical preparations often does not have the desired effects due to limited skin absorption.
The state-of-the-art LaseMD technology helps overcoming such issues with impressive results.
LaseMD advantages in comparison to other anti-aging treatments
- Its innovative technology allows the user to perform the treatment with great precision.
- Its application is very fast with minimal inconvenience (no local anesthetic is required)
- Its 1927 wavelength and small beam diameter (100μm) are highly effective yet with minimum recovery time.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Wrinkle improvement
- Acne scar improvement
- Skin pore reduction
- Skin tight-lift
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Discoloration improvement
- Neck and decollete improvement ()
LaseMD CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System)
Innovative CDS technology is a method for injecting an agent into the skin without using a needle but with the help of Laser. By delivering stunningly accurate micro-paths on the skin, maximum absorption of the substance is achieved.
What active substances can be used?
- VC ampoule: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature and helps both in skin quality and fight against photoaging.
- VA ampoule: Vitamin A (retinol) or more specifically retinoic acid naturally fights skin aging. It acts mainly on the basal layer keratinocytes.
- TA ampoule: Trans-dexamic acid has been used for many years in wound healing. Additional benefits are skin shine and hyperpigmentation treatment.
- RS ampoule: It contains 95% resveratrol, a particularly powerful antioxidant that neutralizes damage of free radicals and allows the development of new collagen. It dramatically reduces wrinkles.
- SC ampoule: It helps promote skin rejuvenation by supporting the formation of collagen and elastin fibers.
- RS ampoule: Contains first quality (95% purity) resveratrol and polyphenol-based natural source, in combination with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid nanoparticles. The amount of resveratrol in a RS ampoule is almost equal to the resveratrol contained in 500 bottles of wine, and helps prevent ultraviolet radiation associated with skin carcinogenesis and photoaging.
See the detailed content and active substances of LaseMD ampoules here!
Immediate improvement in skin quality is evident from the very first session; continuing the treatments the desired result shall be achieved.
Number of sessions required
Usually one to four sessions are performed. In the first appointment and after being examined, the number of sessions required shall be determined.
Mild redness in the treatment area for a few hours after LaseMD is usual. Most subjects return to their activities within 24 hours. Treatment time may vary from subject to subject depending on each exam finding. Specific recovery instructions towards best result shall be provided.
In conclusion, the new LaseMD technology combined with the range of active substances designed to assist Laser, make treatment rather applicable for keeping youthful and vigorous skin and fight skin dyschromia, sagging and photoaging. Also, its impressive results combined with minimal recovery time render it a pleasant surprise in the field of Medical Laser Aesthetics. It is one of our favorite Laser Antiaging treatments.